Monday, December 27, 2010

What? #62 of Top Autism Blogs? What were they smoking?

Okay. Not sure what who voted or what they were smoking, but I got a notification today that my sad little blog here that I occasionally post on was #62 on Wikio, they list top 100. Sad to say, Age of Autism was #1, so I guess that shows someone was smoking something for this vote, as there are far better blogs to get accurate evidence based information from as well as blogs that promote acceptance of autism.

P.S. I am proud to say that #'s 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 15 and 16 are longtime personal and/or online friends of mine, best autism bloggers out there! Yay!

6 comments:

kathleen said...

Yay!! Except about AoA of course..:)

mommy~dearest said...

Yay! Congrats? Haha...too funny. But congrats anyway!

mommy~dearest said...

Okay....so curiosity got the best of me, and I had to check it out. Yes, someone is smoking something because mine is #22. And the 3 "top posts" they picked, had nothing to even do with Autism. Hahaha.... Love it.

Joeymom said...

You're now #30. Apparent I'm #17 today. I have NO CLUE how they calculate that.

Club 166 said...

OK, so I don't even know how to find such a list, but CONGRATS!

Joe

Rebecca Bany said...

Congrats anyways!
www.rebeccabany.com